Subject: [Leica] Re: Rapidwinder for M2
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:43:26 -0400

Bear in mind the Rapidwinder adds significantly ( I find) to camera size and weight.
It also slows down reloading time (in my experience) as it removes less easily than
the normal baseplate and is more difficult to stash while handling your film.

I'm right-eyed and I just prefer my M cameras without any add-ons except a simple
neck strap.

Nevertheless, I applaud Tom A. for his achievement in re-designing the Leicavit MP.

Emanuel