Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M5, M6, and Lenses
From: Joong-Chul Lee <lee56702@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am selling my beloved M6 TTL 0.85 chrome, M5 3-lug
chrome, and three lenses. I have used these Ms for one
or one and half year not professionally. I really like
Leica M but this is not the system for me. I pick SLR
most of time then decide to sell. It's tough decision.

M6TTL 0.85: absolutely mint condition with filled
warranty until 2003. #2495***
presentation box, strap, and manual $1,370

M5 3-lug chrome: Ex/Ex+, some cosmetic marks but
mechanical function is pretty good. comes with manual
#1292*** $1,250

35mm summicron ashp: mint with both caps, case and
box. $995.

50mm summicron: mint with both caps, case and box.
#3802***  $590.

90mm elmarit: mint with both caps, case and box.
#3648*** $650.

All lenses are black.

Buyer pays for shipping (UPS or USPS) from zip
66502.

I would consider trade them for R system (R6.2, R7, or
R8) but I prefer cash, so purchase with cash has
priority.

If you have any further question, please let me know.

Thanks,
lee.....