Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: quality control
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:45:30 +0200

Well - I do believe that Leica (or any other camera manufacturer) will never make their problem statistics public - so to urge someone provide them is futile. What could be done is some kind of survey among users of different cameras - and this is what Color Foto (G) magazine did many years ago among its readers - so it is a bit biased but AFAIK it is the only one. I think I still  have the issue somewhere.
But if one user tells honestly about his/her experiences, there should be no grounds for litigation.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen