Subject: Re: [Leica] ethnic-absodamnlutely off topic!!
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:12:46 -0500

- --------------------------

- -----Original Message-----
From: SonC (Sonny  Carter)  ( : > D <SonC@sonc.com>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Sat May 19 13:24:16 2001

Well Dan,  there are at least two of us (Chris Williams and
me)  from "The Other LA", Louisiana.  I think several more.
I heard the same joke, but it was on Norwegians in
Minnesotta.

The trick to telling an ethnic joke is  to choose rednecks
as your subject, since nobody admits to being one, even
those in North Carolina.

Regards,

SonC
Redneck Cherokee
in Natchitoches (Can you say that?) Louisiana