Subject: [Leica] Chicken Beak Defamation
From: "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:06:13 -0700

I just added a shot of the Chicken Beak Defamation perpetrated by the
Chicken Beak Terrorists on my portfolio of photos from the first meeting of
the LA LUG.

You can find my LA Sunday walk portfolio here:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=121017

Please use the rating and criticism capabilities of the photo.net site to
rate and criticize my photos.  Just scroll down from the photos and you will
get the rating and criticism options.

I can take the good and the bad comments and/or ratings.
Thanks for your time and talents.

Doug

Douglas F. Landrum
Laguna Beach, California