Subject: Re: [Leica] New Cuban Work
From: "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:50:13 +0100

Hi Brian

Thanks for showing ust these images. I find the subject of Cuba very
fascinating and I found your pictures very interesting. It is always great
to see pictures which capture, so well, the idea of the rhythm and movement.
Interestingly, many of them work so well because of the feeling of the
series as a whole.

I'm not sure what scanner you used but, unfortunately, there seems to be a
lot of loss of shadow detail on the screen which is a pity.

Harold