Subject: Re: [Leica] New Minolta CLE-II
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:34:37 -0400 (EDT)

my momma and poppa never taught this nisei how to speak, much less
read the japanese language.

i will say that these photos look exactly like my old CLE, (except mine
is black, and this one seems to have a new 35mm/f2 m-rokkor lens),
down to what i can see of the controls and markings (except of course for the
CLE II logo).

- -rei