Subject: [Leica] M eyepiece correction lenses
From: Daniel Bowdoin <danlb@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:05:47 -0700

I'm a little fuzzy on the question of selecting a correction lens for the
M6 eyepiece. Is there a way other than trial and error to determine which
one is most appropriate? The range of potential dioptre adjustment seems
to be very broad and I'm certain that I fall somewhere in there, but is
there a way based on my eyeglass prescription to tell which one of the
alternative lenses would mesh best with the uncorrected eyepiece?

Thanks for your help. Probably a dumb question.

Daniel Bowdoin

Replies: Reply from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] M eyepiece correction lenses)
Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] M eyepiece correction lenses)