Subject: [Leica] Re: First Orthodox Wedding
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:13:50 -0400

>Great photos!  I attended a wedding ceremony at
>that same church (St. Nick's) a few years ago, and you captured much of
what
>I remember: the incredible ritual and all those colors.

Hi Dan!

It's a great little place isn't it. I'm told the wall paintings were
restored not so long ago and I was shown where Tsar Nicholas II's face
has been recently added. The problem is there isn't room for a halo
without painting over another saint & they haven't yet figured out what
they are going to do about this!

Simon Stevens