Subject: [Leica] Re: New Cuban Work
From: Donna-Lee Phillips <dlp@pacific.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:56:23 -0700

Once again, I would really have enjoyed looking at the Cuba photographs,
especially since I have an artist friend who plans to return there after
living in the US all his adult life. Zing, for reasons I don't
understand, makes it impossible for me to navigate beyond the first
photo, refreshes whether I'm in the middle of trying to see something or
not, and take forever to load. I didn't find the Cuban photos on your
own site. Sorry... I very much wanted to see more than the one I could
enjoy  before Zing took it away.

DL