Subject: Re: [Leica] The right flash for the M6 TTL
From: John Hicks <jbh@magicnet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:07:19 -0400

At 11:51 AM 5/22/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I was wondering what flash folks would recommend for the M6 TTL.

  I use a Metz 32-Z2. It's fairly small, has plenty of power for ceiling
bounce with EI 400 film (or EI 100 film if you don't mind shooting at
f2.8). Metz makes a snap-on bounce panel for use when a ceiling isn't
available.
  I've been using three of these little flashes for several years with a
variety of cameras; the flashes have done fine. I usually use AA lithiums
but other power sources are available.

John Hicks

jbh@magicnet.net