Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux performance....
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:53:10 -0400

I looked at all parade images Stephen Holloway has on his site, they all
look like they where taken with a Noctilux wide open.  Is my impression
correct?  Out of the other work on his site, does anyone know if he uses the
Noctilux closed down to f/4 or smaller?

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux performance....)