Subject: Re: [Leica] Goodbye Kitty, Hello Bananas
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:45:15 -0700

"Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" wrote:

> > Kyle suggests Hello Kitty stickers.
>
> ..as for kitties:
> http://www.bonsaikitten.com/
>
> :)
> -----

A bit hard on my kitty loving sensibilities!
There seems to be a huge segment of the population of the planet which finds the
discussions of the abuse of kitties humorous. Its a breach of mindset for me. A
fig newton of someone elses imagination.
And i'm usually a lover sick humour, dumb humour, silly humour, bathroom humour
and even bad humour.
I'm not for kitty abuse humour.
Oh and inclue doggies in there too. and most other critters.

But soft tender baby jokes i'm all for! Medium rare of course!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/