Subject: [Leica] A funny thing happened on my way to the museum
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:33:49 -0500

     Guy;

     another resounding reason for BLACK TAPE !

     some people's humor is a little too dry ?
     have you looked at Kyle's website & compared
     the picture therein to the young man making
     the remark ?
     Kyle, you came all the way to the coast & don't
     let us stack our M's on top of your martini glass ?

     resoundingly,
     jerry haussler
     www.zephyrblau.com

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: A funny thing happened on my way to the museum)