Subject: Re: [Leica] Street Foto
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:16:28 +0200

Street photography is for me a way to document time and place where I live.
I take a two-dimensional snapshot of part of four-dimensional universe.
I try to capture all I think will tell something meaningful about time/place.
I don't show (despite my website and people whose opinions can enhance my
technique and understanding of what I am doing) nor sell my photos.

Now try to say it is morally bad... :)
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace