Subject: Re: [Leica] It's baaaaaaaaaaaack--and frooooont
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 06:04:39 -0700

Donna-Lee Phillips wrote:
>>> For decades I, like most of you, required a camera to 'capture the
> moment'. When I could no longer use a camera--a situation which may
> change soon-- imagine my surprise when I discovered that the moments
> happened anyway?<<<<<<<

And a whole bunch more.

Hi DL,
My  dear lady you are a breath of fresh air along this wonderful path of
Leica users. A calm and rational perspective, of which I'm going to say,
even at the possibility of being stoned as a "male chauvinist," the
wonderful perceptive of a woman. Thank you.
ted

> I'm tranquil.

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant