Subject: [Leica] LUG archive repaired
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 08:56:41 -0700

A few weeks ago, the LUG rolled over from Volume 19 to Volume 20. The
computing needed to accommodate that change managed to overflow the 8GB
disk on which I keep these things, and so the archive remained broken
until I found the time to repair it.

I thought I would have to buy a new disk, but I managed to find enough
junk files to delete that I was able to make space without buying a new
disk. Now, of course, I can be certain that when Volume 20 rolls over
to Volume 21, sometime in August or September, I will need a new disk,
but I will have all summer to get ready for it and maybe I will even
find the time to install the new disk before it becomes a crisis.

Anyhow: I am pleased to announce that the Leica Users Group archives
and search engine are again working to my satisfaction. If they are not
working to your satisfaction, you all know where to find me.

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] LUG archive repaired)
Reply from Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] For All But Brian To Read)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] For All But Brian To Read)