Subject: [Leica] Re: To go 21 or 24mm...
From: george kase <gkase@ccfc.com>
Date: 25 May 2001 11:40:47 -0500

I'd say go with the 24mm. I went through the same process and tried
a Super Angulon 21mm, a 28mm and finally 24mm. I found, to my eye, the 28 was too close to the way a 35mm feels...the 21mm is truly a wide angle and places everything you shoot at quite a distance from you but the perspective on the 24mm was just right. It also distorts at the edges much less than the Super Angulon did...to the way my mind's eye sees pictures before I shoot, the 24mm is perfect...also it's an incredible lens in terms of sharpness and "color".
George Kase