Subject: [Leica] M6 or....
From: dxp <dxp13@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 19:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have been struggling these past couple of weeks with
a decision.  I was nearly set to purchase an M6 with a
50mm/f2 when I came up the Bessa R.

There are some obvious differences -- and the most
obvious is price.

I would like to hear some advice from folks who
started with a Bessa R and moved to the M6.  As this
will be my first rangefinder...I don't want to make an
egregious financial error.

Thanks,
Alex.