Subject: [Leica] drives
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 00:13:06 EDT

<<

I thought I would have to buy a new disk, but I managed to find enough

junk files to delete that I was able to make space without buying a new

disk. Now, of course, I can be certain that when Volume 20 rolls over

to Volume 21, sometime in August or September, I will need a new disk,

but I will have all summer to get ready for it and maybe I will even

find the time to install the new disk before it becomes a crisis.

Brian,

Ide or SCSI? I have a few Seagate drives around that I would probably donate
if they help you. I once had a RAID with six 10GB drives in it, but it was
more trouble to maintain than worth so I abandon the product and scavenaged
the drives. I think I have three or four hanging around...SCSI that is...

Let me know your shipping address if you want one.

cheers,
Rich