Subject: [Leica] Leica investments
From: "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 17:43:11 +0100

I sort of agree. I am totally bored by my stock market investments anything
to do with the stock market is mind numbingly tedious. I don't do any other
sort of gambling. Leicas are not really expensive overall. The initial
capital investment is high but depreciation is low. It depends on how you
look at it. some people choose a car for its fuel consumption, others for
low depreciation. I look after my kit reasonably carefully so it doesn't
depreciate much, if at all. Keeping it mint means not using it which is
pointless but I take care of all my "tools" - I don't scrape my car against
barriers (at least not on purpose) or park it by feel either.
cheers
Frank
Wantage, Oxon