Subject: [Leica] Leica in Goose Bay ( Canada )
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 14:24:36 EDT

Hello everybody .

From the 16 th of august , I will fly my big Radar machine
to Goose Bay Canada .
Is there any Luger in the area ?
I will also be looking for used parts for my Chevy's .
Knowing the area from a previous trip in 96 , I don't
expect to find any Leica shop , but a meeting with
a person of our group would be wonderfull .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...