Subject: Re: [Leica] For All But Brian To Read
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 15:04:15 -0400 (EDT)

i agree, attachments are a bad idea.

email is ideal for textual infromation, poor for media.
the main flaw is duplication of content, which when the
list is large, and the content is fat, makes for
extremely poor use of bandwidth.

better to send URLs for images; it's up to the discretion of the
receive to see them.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] For All But Brian To Read)