Subject: Re: [Leica] JOBO Processors
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 14:06:37 -0700

henry wrote:

> >  On that note, using the Expo-Disc and Sunny f16, both my M6 bodies need
> >+2/3 stop EI compensation. I wonder if they're all set up that way.
>
> >John Hicks
> Interesting.
> Both my M6s (with my metering technique) are 2/3rds stop off compared to
> my incident meters. In other words I set the film speed on the incident
> to 2/3 of the camera speed to get similar results.
> 100 on the camera
> 64 on the meter
> Never causes a problem, I just know its there. And I think I had put it
> off to my technique. Might still be that.
>
> Henry

In most cases a camera meter is going to say F8 and a	 hand held is going to say f11.
That's what I've heard and that is what seems to be the case with mine unless
I've re calibrated them.
I expect it. I think camera meters are calibrated at a stop over.
Zone VI
	you point your camera at a pale Caucasian face and you don't have to open up one.
That might be the reason.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA