Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Fotographie in Canada
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 20:34:07 -0400

If I can't get it from a Canadian source, I probably won't bother to pursue
the "issue" (DOH!), but I actually didn't mind the magazine.  I like some
of the portfolios that have appeared in it recently (particluarly after the
change in format), and some of the recent technical articles (such as the
one's by Erwin) were interesting.   But I won't lose sleep if my
subscription lapses permanently (and it is fairly pricey).  But then, I am
feeling the same about most of the photo magazines I have been buying
religiously, such as Photo Techniques (US) and Camera Arts.  I have a ton
of back issues of PT and Camera and Darkroom  dating back to the 80's I am
about to gather up and toss out.   There are only so many photography
magazine articles I can read before things start going round and round.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leica Fotographie in Canada)