Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of magazines........
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 00:19:51 -0500

I think if you were to subscribe to AP(UK), the price would be about 4.00 an
issue. Since the magazine is done weekly, I think its a good deal. Never
will be any good american mag's done weekly.
On another magazine.........when did Shutterbug get soooooooo bad????  I'm a
7 year subscriber and I think this is the last year.

Chris Williams