Subject: [Leica] Places to shoot 15mm Lenses
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 04:28:10 -0700

If you are heading for the British Museum in London, use your 15 or 12 mm
lenses in the Great Courtyard, just completed.

The rectilinear roof panels and the size and scale of the interior is so
beautiful..... also get up onto the restaurant level and shoot from
there.....

  I shot a roll there ( unfortunately, the film never advanced, so I have no
images from that day.)  Leave your jet lag behind before you load your film.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net