Subject: Re: [Leica]super-8 conversion to still camra
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 10:26:48 EDT

this has been discussed at length on the submini users group -- the problem
is, if you look at a single frame of film from a super-8 movie camera, you
will see that it really hasn't got the resolution you need to make good
prints. Plus, most of the super-8 films available today are slide, not color
print although I believe black and white is still floating around somehwere.

You paid $6 for a reason -- nobody wants those cameras any more. If you
really want to shoot submini, may I humbly suggest a Minox B -- they can be
had for under $150 and the lenses are beyond superb.

ctrentelman
ogden
utah

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica]super-8 conversion to still camra)