Subject: [Leica] Opinions - 35 Summaron vs. Ultron vs....
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 22:11:13 -0400

Lugers

I'd be interested in hearing from folks (on-line or off) who use or have
used both or are familiar with both lenses enough to help guide me through
the purchase of one of these 35's.

I'm looking at various flavors of 35's in the 350 to 450 range and have
found lots of choices, including a new Ultron 35/1,7 and two versions of
Summaron - the 2,8 (M mount) and 3,5 (LTM). Even the Elmar 35/3,5 is an
option, and the Cannon 35/2, although I haven't seen a used one for over a
year now.

Regards

William

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Opinions - 35 Summaron vs. Ultron vs....)