Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: heavy duty travel case
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:50:05 -02-30

>Put the stuff in a Halliburton case, then put the Halliburton Case into a
>bigger , intact but beat up, cardboard box with "dirty laundry" written on
>the outside. Smear it with fresh dog shit.

hahaha... I used to put BIO HAZARD stickers on mine. Always got you
questioned by the local authorities but it kept the thieves away. :^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca
PictureDesk International .....news pictures ONLINE!
http://www.picturedesk.org  and http://www.newscom.com