Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:14:41 -0500

Rose and Jay,
  It might not be my place to speak up, and I know you're
trying to be helpful, but I'm a little put off by your
several commercial messages on the list.  Fridays are
usually the day that "for sale" stuff is posted.

I don't mind gallery notices and things like that, but most
days we have important things to talk about here, like cat
exposure, non asph. vs. asph, rust and untold other topics.

Thanks,
SonC

Replies: Reply from Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery)