Subject: [Leica] Leica CL
From: "Michael E. Berube" <MEB@GoodPhotos.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:38:03 -0400

Larry Zeitlin wrote:

>If you get a CL and want it professionally evaluated or CLAd, I recommend
>Sherry Krauter. She trained in Germany as a CL technician and taught the
>first Leica CL repair classes in the USA.

I'll second that! Even better to save yourself the initial step of having a
CL that you've just purchased CLAd, Sherry usually also has a few CL
outfits for sale (all that she has gone over with a fine tooth comb) and at
very reasonable prices. She prefers telephone conversation to email, but
she'd probably be more than happy to email you a list of what she has in
stock that is for sale.

Sherry Kräuter, 845.496.8834, krauter@warwick.net

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé