Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Places to shoot 15mm Lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:59:52 -0700

Frank Filippone wrote:

> Jim....Misloads happen only once to a trip...... at least it was only 1
> roll!  Chalk it up to using the 4x5 too often!
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net

Or just too many formats or systems.
I've been shooting with nothing but Hasselblad for well over a month now and
this will continue for another month until i get a certain project out of the way.
I anticipate returning to my Leicas requiring a bit of a relearning curve.
But i imagine it's like riding a bicycle. You catch on and that's it.
The Leica M like 4x5 requires a bit more consistence. SLR's are easy.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/