Subject: Re: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:28:03 -0700

John Brownlow wrote:
> > wide and long lenses for each, plus one spare. But he was nuts).<<<<<

OK John,
If Gene was nuts with 5 bodies going at one time, where does that put me
when I've 3 R cameras and 3 m cameras on my body at the same time? ;-)  be
nice now! ;-)

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> [...]
together might have the effect of slowing me down.<<<

Yep Mark that clanging to-gether clutches at the heart and then one tries to
wrap your arms around your body trying to keep the clanging to a minimum
bash! ;-) What is surprising, is after awhile working with a bunch of
cameras hanging all over the place is just a normal way to shoot with the
least amount of hassle of changing lenses and film.

But the worse case scenario with multi bodies is to run out of film "in all
of them" at the same time .... by the way if  it happens, it's always right
in the heat of the battle. ;-) To avoid this, you keep a sharp eye on how
many frames are left in each and as soon as it gets down to the least number
on a camera, you make a quick change to new roll before the roll is
completed..
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant