Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital cropping
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:41:11 -0700

SthRosner@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/29/01 5:27:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:
>
> << Lots of very strong shots you've passed over becuase of loose framing.
>  ...not getting close enough.
>   >>

> Mark: a reason to return to the 50mm lens?     Seth    LaK 9

Return?
never left it!
	a minute ago i posted:
"The sand bag is my black and white bag. It has my black M6 TTL in it with a 50
Summicron on the camera"

I agree the wides - a 35 can make you sloppy.
A 50 must be used which much more care and precision and it's too easy to be too
lazy and just put on a 35.

At least I'm not walking around with a 24 glued to my camera like i used to like
everyone i knew.
long long ago
far far away
itsey bitsey little nothings