Subject: Re: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: John Hicks <jbh@magicnet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 19:30:39 -0400

At 11:46 AM 5/29/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Conversely, do many people shoot two bodies with the same film?

  Back when I was doing news I just about always worked with three camera
bodies (OM); one had a 24 f2, one had a 75-150 or just the 100 f2 and the
third had a 300. It was much faster and easier to just grab the appropriate
complete camera rather than fish around in the bag and changing lenses.
  These days when I'm shooting relatively seriously I work in pretty much
the same way, a Leica with a 35 and one with a 50, or a 50 and 90 combination.
  The film type is usually the same. I have trouble changing gears between
b&w and color or two speeds..

John Hicks

jbh@magicnet.net