Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Tri-elmar and Bokeh
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:41:50 +0200

"To put it in perspective, Félix, please explain in words that all LUGgers
will understand, what the Bokeh of the Tri-Elmar looks like."

Jim

Thanks for your explanation. Unfortunately I haven't, yet, a TriElmar so
that badly can clear this matter... If I a get one I should do my best but
I'm not sure that all Lugers can understand it as my native lenguage is the
spanish but I'll do as better as posible and besides in french, italian or
basque if you wish..

Kind regards

Félix

PS. Before a Trielmar in my purchasing list is a 21, a 135, and a Noctilux
so it will take rather some time...