Subject: [Leica] Got the flash (Metz 32Z-1), now the reflector...
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:53:41 -0400

I followed folks advice and got the Metz 32Z-1 for my M6 TTL.  I like the
unit, though it makes the camera look REALLY small:)  the only problem now
is the reflector.  Metz makes the "Reflex diffuser 32 - 75", but that angles
down 45 degrees.  I am looking for one that does not angle down.  I want the
bulk of the light to bounce of the ceiling but a bit of light to bounce off
the vertical fill card to fill in under the eyes.  Does anyone know of a
company that makes such a bounce card for the 32Z-1?

Sam