Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:15:58 EDT

No, we don't. We are supposed to be part of Leica Camera's web site, but so
far we just have our schedule on it. We will try to give them more info to
include in the future. For the moment, we are almost through with a giant
book list and bulletin which we will then issue at irregular intervals. We
will let everyone know on the LUG when it is ready and we can send it out to
those who want it. Best, Rose and Jay Deutsch/Leica Gallery, NYC