Subject: Re: [Leica] my B&W gallery for you to see
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:30:17 -0700

akkas wrote:

> i would like to hear some comments about my photos taken in mostly
> istanbul and small villages at the syria border.
> you can see them at :
>
> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=985799&a=7243428

Real Nice work but mixed feelings about the check box at the top of each image
to order prints

   Print Prices:
   3.5x5 prints = $0.66
   4x6 prints = $0.49
   5x7 prints = $0.99
   8x10 prints = $2.99
   11x14 prints = $4.99

but then shipping is 2 bucks. Is that per print?

To see work of this high quality sold like this I find very disconcerting for a
whole number of reasons.
You and the practice of photography itself deserves better.

I remains to be seen how much the internet craps all over the professional
practice of photography.
This is not encouraging.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon