Subject: Re: [Leica] BIEVRES
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:38:58 +0200

I will too. I'll be happy to meet you and others fellow Luggers. I'll
probably be on the stand of a reseller from Lyon called Carre Couleur (just
down the place in the street around it). In case I'm not there I'll be
looking for some gear on other stands. :-)

I learned today that Bievres seems to be the world largest photo flea market
in the world! Any comment? Do you guys know really large ones?

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France