Subject: [Leica] PAW weeks 19, 20, 21 (Nathan)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:45:15 +0200

In May I have been travelling and working a lot and so I have fallen
behind in my PAW posting (although I still managed to take a fair amount
of pictures). So, here I am catching up.

Week 19 was marked by a trip to Brussels to participate in a photo
exhibition organized by Viewfinders, the English-language photography
club there. During the vernissage I took the opportunity to snap some
pictures of the visitors, and here is one that I particularly like
because of the different expressions:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/19.jpg

In week 20 I drove to Copenhagen with my French uncle. Being French,
food and drink are of paramount importance to him, and on the return
trip he bought a nice bottle of Danish Akvavit on the ferry from Denmark
to Germany. He then posed with his new purchase:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/20.jpg

While I do not normally like posed shots, I do like this one, since it
expresses his personality quite well.

And last week (week 21) I had the good fortune to attend a conference in
Nice. On one of my many strolls around this beautiful place I happened
on a group of elderly locals playing petanque. I took several shots of
the action, but in the end I like this one, somewhat abstract, picture
best:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/21.jpg

The entire PAW index is at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

and comments, both on and off list, are very much appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland