Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #45
From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:29:55 -0700

Metin:
Shots are very sharp. I know a lot of women who'd like their own makeup
truck... but none of them have faces THAT big!

The S-curve of the footpath leads my eye right to the railway bridge
outside Ystanbul. Again, it's sharp and evenly-exposed. The only thing I
could wish for is a more compelling subject for my eye to be led to. It
also looks like there's a vertical scratch on the image, possibly caused by
dust/dirt in the camera. This is why I get mine cleaned every year at the
end of a season of photographing always-dusty pro mountain bike races.

In 2000 year old bridge, Hassankey, some sky detail would have been nice
(if there was any on the negative).

Overall, though, nicely done. What equipment did you use for these shots?

At 02:14 PM 5/30/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:05:46 +0300
>From: "akkas" <akkas@turk.net>
>Subject: [Leica] my B&W gallery for you to see
>i would like to hear some comments about my photos taken in mostly
>istanbul and small villages at the syria border.
>you can see them at :
>
>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=985799&a=7243428

Mark Bohrer
www.kokophoto.com