Subject: RE: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:39:50 -0500

Andrew,

>>>I don't know about anyone else but if the speed were higher
(1/250, or even just 1/125), the M6 would be *MUCH* more useful to me and
it would probably be my camera of choice (if I still had it) for most
situations (wedding candids, travel, news, snaps) in bright sunlight.  I'm
not saying I'd actually make better photos with it but I'd be alot more
willing to try :)<<<

The Leica M is great because the whole system's made for natural light. It
forces me to think - and make better photographs -- using the light that's
there. I think we should appreciate the M for what it is, rather than wish
it to be something it isn't. There are many "isn'ts" out there to chose
from.

Dave