Subject: Re: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:13:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/01 1:46:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
david.rodgers@xo.com writes:

<< The Leica M is great because the whole system's made for natural light. >>

David:

I'm with you. In over 50 years of Leica use (started when I was 13 with my
dad's llla) I've never owned or used a flash on a Leica RF. Two years ago I
bought one. It's still in the box. I'm sure this says something risible about
me. Seth  LaK9