Subject: Re: [Leica] website
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:40:21 -0700

stephen holloway wrote:

> John Hudson wrote:
> >
> > Ninka@aol.com wrote:
> > >
> > > For  whom it may interest I have now o new Leica website.  I call it Nature's
> > > Beautiful Designs, and the  address is  karensorensen.com
> > > Greetings to everybody!
> > > Karen
> >
> > Karen ........... your URL opens up a completely black and blank page.
> >

> The home page has a redirect which screws up in Netscape 4.x (you're
> using 4.75). Try
>
>         http://www.karensorensen.com/main.html
>
> --
> Stephen Holloway
> http://www.deepturtle.com

Love your shots.
Love your site.
The bevel effects IMO get in the way.
Tell your web designer to stop designing you'll pay them anyway.
The use of your signature in the actual image itself to ward off copy
infringement I'd take exception with.
I'd use the digital invisible thing instead as is the standard..
The signature in the image turns would is Fine Art into Decorative Art in my
opinion (and I'm right!:).
And fine art we all know gets that extra decimal point (or two) which is so nice
to pay those bills and buy more Leica glass!
Love the Lemon on Blue Plate!!
Exquisite! Welcome to the Lug we need you here!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/