Subject: RE: [Leica] Minilux(non-zoom)
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:45:10 -0400

Robert,

You made the statement "The harsh light of a flash makes it just about
impossible to get a good image.".  This is completely and totally false!
Using a flash the right way takes a totally different discipline then
shooting with out a flash.  When I started to use a flash, all my images
looked like crap, but once I started to understand what and how to use a
flash, I started creating some really cool images that would have been
impossible other wise.  I love existing light photography, but I also love
flash photography.  The two are about as different and controversial as to
crop or print full frame:)

Sam