Subject: [Leica] Sydney users
From: "Mark Wrigley" <xobhcnul@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:28:31 +1000

Hi all,

I'm a lurker here, and had the good fortune to meet up with some luggers in
Sydney last week (Andrew Nemeth, Rob Studdert, Howard Cummer). Thanks for
letting me join in guys - it is so rare for me to meet other Leica users. I
wish I could have spared more time there - maybe next time!

I took a happy digital snap of the hardware for posterity ...
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705824&a=13104313&p=49523359

You can see Andrew's M6 at the rear wearing a leather jacket and helmet. All
it needs is a few bugs spattered on the front...

Mark Wrigley
BRISBANE