Subject: Re: [Leica] No more leicas/Wenders/OT
From: Pablo <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:07:11 -0300

on 5/31/01 8:31 PM, leica@davidmorton.org at leica@davidmorton.org wrote:

> "The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.

Great for Mr. Wenders...

on the other side, did you know that before thinking of film scripts, film
stuff he used to go somewhere with a camera and then became inspired for the
pictures taken at those scenarios ?

At least for some films he made he told that on a book of images I got from
him.
The book I have contains some very nice and interesting pictures, it was in
those beautiful and cared photos that he took first feelings for the film
Paris, Texas...

a simple comment, that's it.

ah...by the way, he used a 6x7 camera, I guess a Mamiya or something alike.

At last...I will be back on the subject line to add the loving couple "OT"
in spite is absolutely ON topic with the present thread since he did not use
a Leica.
Sorry.

See you

Pablo