Subject: [Leica] First Orthodox Wedding
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:06:43 -0400

>Hi Simon,

>Of your pictures, I especially like the one of the flower girl and the
one
>where the bride and groom are getting the crowns put on their heads.
Some of
>the other shots look a bit soft, I assume it is in the scanning.

Hi Nathan:

Thanks for the comments. Those were pretty much my favorites too. Of
course, the crowns never really went *on* their heads. The poor people
behind had to hold them like that & even though they did switch out
there are some pretty comically strained expressions in the later shots
which I had to be careful not to include. :-)

The scanning cost 40 cents per negative, so I expect it wasn't all that
consistent. The prints and negs seem OK.

Simon Stevens